1. Aquarians are deep thinkers, they won’t date shallow, small-minded people. If you’re trying to attract one, have an open mind, give good conversation, and ask deep questions.
2. Aquarians need their independence and to be able to spend time alone on a regular basis. Don’t take this as an affront, it’s their nature and something their partner should work with, not against.
3. Aquarians gigantic hearts, even if their deep thinking and intelligence can also make them emotionally detached. They always want to do the right thing, but the “right thing” for them needs to be backed up by their intellect, not just their heart.
4. You cannot date an Aquarius unless you’re intelligent. They get easily bored of stupid people and are so drawn to people who can make them think.
5. Similarly, you can’t date an Aquarius if you’re close-minded. Trump supporters, people who get irrationally angry when someone disagrees with them, and reactionaries need not apply.
6. Unlike Capricorns, Aquarians are not traditional and do not want traditional partners. They think it’s much cooler and more attractive when someone marches to the beat of their own drum than being a drone who does what is expected of them at every turn.
7. An Aquarius is at their best when they can help you out. From making you laugh when you are down in the dumps to helping you solve a difficult work problem, this is where Aquarians THRIVE. They love to use their big hearts to make the lives of those they love better.
8. If it were a high school superlative, Aquarians would be voted ‘most likely to start a cult’ they’re deep and persuasive, but that doesn’t mean you have to go along with what they say. Don’t lose yourself in your Aquarian. Make sure everything you’re doing is also grounded in who you are as a person.
9. If you need someone to cling to you or depend on you in order to feel like you’re in a real relationship, you’re in for a rude awakening.
10. The ideal date for an Aquarius is intimate — they want to connect with you on a deep emotional level. Take them to a dive bar where you can sit in the corner alone, or take a nighttime scenic walk along a body of water.
11. Whoever said “if you love something let it go, if it comes back it’s yours” was talking about an Aquarius. The more freedom you give them, they more they will appreciate you.